It's a Sunshine Day

I'm a stay-at-home mom to three beautiful children. They are the sunshine of my life. Sure, plenty of clouds, showers, and more severe weather move through my atmosphere on occasion; some forecasted, some unexpected. But my three little beams of light, four if you count their Daddy, always seem to shine their way through the clouds and brighten my world.

Through this blog, I will document my happy, silly little family's adventures and many of the fun (and not-so-fun) things that arise in our daily lives. I plan to examine some of the issues that I encounter as a woman, devoted wife, and mom to three. But most of all, I hope to use my cheerful, hopeful, and mostly positive outlook to find just a little more light in each day.




Monday, July 25, 2011

"1...2...3...JUMP"

This is what my 2 year-old daughter, "Tiggly", says everytime she jumps in the pool.  It's so darn cute....the face she makes as she plunges toward me.  That smile and that wrinkled up little nose of hers...there are just no words to describe how much I adore her.  I love how brave she is and how much she trusts me.  I also love watching the excitement build in her as she says the words...."1...2...3...JUMP!"  Then she gets out of the water and tells me, "Jump me, Momma!  Jump me!"   She has so much courage and determination and I admire her for that.

I feel a little like Tiggly as I start my blog tonight.  I feel like I am plunging.  Taking a risk.  Trusting that I will end up in the right place, without any proof that I won't drown in the process.   The blog is something I've wanted to do for a while, but I've stood at the edge of the deck with this one for a long time.  Time for me to stop thinking and start doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment